25, 26, 27 October
Volunteer applications for the 22nd Dorrigo Folk & Bluegrass Festival will open in April 2024.
Who should apply?
- People with skills and abilities who would like to be involved and contribute to the smooth running of our 2023 Festival. There are roles on offer to suit many talents.
- We particularly encourage local applicants for the pre/post festival activities, as well as over the festival weekend.
- A minimum of 12 Volunteer hours is required to receive a full weekend festival pass. Camping fees are not included. You will need to book and pay for festival camping tickets if camping at the Showgrounds.
- Volunteers with previous festival volunteering experience and suitable availability will be given priority during the selection process.
- Volunteers are expected to show up on time, and enthusiastically carry out all allocated tasks.
- In keeping with our family friendly festival & safety regulations, we do not permit consumption of alcohol, drugs or smoking while volunteering on the festival site.
What roles are available?
- Camping Hub Team – Registrations & Marshalls.
- Festival Hub – Tickets / Merchandise.
- Festival Gate Welcome Team – Gate Control and Ticket Checks.
- Green Team – Minimize waste to landfill.
- MC and Venue Managers – Operation of venues.
- Performer Hub – Welcome & assist Performers.
- Pre-Festival Admin – Computer or management skills required.
- Festival Set Up/Pull Down Team – site works.
- Venue Decoration – Artistic flare welcomed.
- Volunteer Hub Team – Registering & directing volunteers.