25, 26, 27 October, 2019
The Dorrigo Folk & Bluegrass Festival is held on Gumbaynggirr country in Dorrigo, NSW, Australia. We acknowledge and pay our respect to elders both past and present. The Festival takes place at the Dorrigo Showgrounds 4180 Waterfall Way.
Here are some answers to our most commonly asked questions:
- 2020’s dates are the 23rd-25th October.
- The 18th DF&BF Inc. 2019 starts at 6pm on the 25th October.
- We aim to be a drug, alcohol, smoke and plastic free event.
- There are no pets or bikes allowed onsite, dogs are strictly permitted with medical reasoning.
- There is Food and Drink available at the Festival Site. Our Food Stalls cater for all dietary needs.