25, 26, 27 October
The Dorrigo Folk & Bluegrass Festival is held on Gumbaynggirr country in Dorrigo, NSW, Australia. We acknowledge and pay our respect to elders both past and present. The Festival takes place at the Dorrigo Showgrounds 4180 Waterfall Way.
The DF&BF is an established acoustic Festival, known for our well laid out venues that provide our performers with a respectful stage to share their music, that encourages a nurturing environment.
Here are some answers to our most commonly asked questions:
- The 22nd DF&BF 2024 will be held 25, 26, 27 October starting at 5.30pm on the Friday evening and finishing at 5pm on Sunday.
- The Festival runs all weekend with concerts, workshops, dances, kids events and jamming and has something for the entire family.
- The Festival Site is a drug, alcohol, smoke and plastic free event.
- There are no pets or bikes allowed onsite. Service Animals are permitted, please provide paperwork.
- There is Food and Drink available at the Festival Site. Our Food Stalls cater for all dietary needs.
- We are doing our best to eliminate our waste so please bring your reusable water bottle!
- The Festival is always held on the last full weekend in October.