25, 26, 27 October
Camping tickets for the 21st Dorrigo Folk & Bluegrass Festival 2023 at the Dorrigo Showgrounds are now available here
Powered Sites are an additional cost and are limited. This means you must book both Camping AND Power. There is one vehicle per powered site.
Terms & Conditions.
The Dorrigo Folk & Bluegrass Festival (DF&BF) is required to comply with the conditions set by the Dorrigo Showground Trust (DST).
- Camping registration office hours from 2pm on 23rd Oct, situated at the North Dorrigo entrance on Tyringham Road.. Please leave your site by 4pm on the day of your departure. If you wish to camp at the Dorrigo Showgrounds before the 23rd or after the 30th please contact Ray White +61 2 6657 1777.
- All campers must be respectful and considerate of their neighbours and the environment.
- Camper-vans, caravans and motorhomes are welcome. Upon arrival you will be positioned in designated areas which you will be directed to, we do not operate on a ‘first come, first pick’ basis.
- We encourage all campers to be powered independently as we have a limited number of powered sites available.
- We ask that vehicle movement is kept to a minimum once you are camped at the festival site..
- We hold the right to reserve powered sites for any campers with medical/health conditions which require electricity. These must be arranged prior to the festival weekend. Please contact email@example.com if this applies to you.
- It is the responsibility of the camper who purchased the powered site to ensure no piggybacking please.
- DF&BF do not accept any responsibility for the consequences of any power failures.
- No open campfires on the ground will be permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in the camping or festival sites. The only exception will be campers or festival goers with Assistance Dogs.
- Bicycles are prohibited from the Festival site and Camp Site during the festival to prevent injuries.
- Throughout the festival the green stations will be open to accept your recyclable and compostible waste. The special campers green station will be open restricted hours before the festival. Times will be advised when you book in. We ask that you take your other waste home with you.
- DF&BF reserves the right to refuse entry or evict patrons, without prior warning, who behave in a manner inappropriate, offensive, dangerous or illegal.
- DF&BF accepts no responsibility for any personal property loss, damage or breakage however occasioned.
- DF&BF utilises existing grounds, buildings, roadways and pathways, of the Dorrigo Showground Trust on an ‘as is basis’ and are subject to existing faults (if any), the current condition and state of repair, of those facilities.
- DF&BF disclaims all liability for any injuries or death sustained, however caused, during the running of the Festival. If you or a child under your supervision are injured, refer to the emergency contact listing for assistance or contact an emergency service.