25, 26, 27 October, 2019
Camping for the DF&BF is available through the festival from Tuesday 22nd October to the morning of Tuesday 28th October. You can purchase Powered (P) sites and Un-Powered (U/P) sites here on the website or from the Festival Camping Office from Tuesday 22nd October. Camping fees are charged per person per night. There must only be ONE vehicle per Powered Site.
2019 Festival Camping Prices:
Adult P/person/night: $20
Adult U/P/person/night: $15
Youth (13-17yrs) P/person/night: $10 U/P/person/night: $5
Under 12’s free of charge.
Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 25.
If you wish to camp at the Dorrigo Showgrounds prior to the 23rd or after the 29th October please contact Ray White Rural Dorrigo on 02 6657 1777.
As well as on-site camping at the Dorrigo Folk and Bluegrass Festival at Dorrigo Showgrounds, there is a wide variety of accommodation available around the Dorrigo area ranging from Hotel/Motels, Bed & Breakfast accomodation, and local Caravan Park.
Camping Terms & Conditions
The Dorrigo Folk & Bluegrass Festival Inc. is in compliance with the conditions set by the Dorrigo Showground Trust (DST) and wish that you respect these Terms & Conditions.
- ALL campers must be respectful and considerate of their neighbours and the environment.
- Camper-vans, caravans and motor homes are welcome. Upon arrival you will be positioned in designated areas which you will be directed to. The DF&BF Inc. do not operate on a ‘first come, first pick’ basis.
- Powered Sites are limited and strict conditions apply to their use.
- Any camper-vans/caravans who are completely independent of electricity will be asked to camp on the oval. We are making steps to become an Environmentally Friendly Festival and encourage any vans who carry their own power (solar panels, batteries etc.) to comply with this instruction.
- We hold the right to reserve Powered sites for any campers with medical/health conditions which require electricity. These must be arranged prior to the festival weekend.
- There is one user per Powered Site. It is the responsibility of the camper who purchased the powered site to ensure no piggybacking. Sites will be inspected during the festival and any piggybacking boards and leads will be pulled out. Any serial offenders will be moved to an Un-powered campsite.
- The DF&BF Inc. do not accept any responsibility for the consequences of any power failures.
- Campers will need to register at the Camping Office upon arrival as usual. This is situated at the North Dorrigo entrance on Tyringham Road.
- DF&BF Inc. and the DST do not encourage private fire-bins in the camp sites. No open campfires on the ground will be permitted.
- There are not pets allowed in the Camping or Festival sites. The only exception will be campers or festival goers with Assistance Dogs.
- Bikes are prohibited from the Festival site AND Camp Site during Festival Set-Up and during the Festival to prevent injuries.
- Throughout the Festival the Rubbish Rooms will be open to accept your waste. The special campers Rubbish Room will be open restricted hours before the festival. Times will be advised when you book in. Please separate Recycles and Rubbish and bring to the Rubbish Room during opening hours only.
- The DF&BF Inc. reserves the right to refuse entry or evict patrons, without prior warning, who behave in a manner inappropriate, offensive, dangerous or illegal.
- The DF&BF Inc. accepts no responsibility for any personal property loss, damage or breakage howsoever occasioned.
- The DF&BF Inc. utilises existing grounds, buildings, roadways and pathways, of the DST on an ‘as is basis’ and are subject to existing faults (if any), the current condition and state of repair, of those facilities. To the extent permitted by law, DF&BF Inc. disclaims all liability for any injuries or death sustained, however caused, during the running of the DF&BF. If you or a child under your supervision are injured, immediately ask a volunteer for assistance or contact an emergency service.
- By purchasing a ticket, or receiving a ticket as a performer, you acknowledge and accept the full terms and conditions set out on the Festival website in your personal capacity and on behalf of any other group member or any accompanying minor.
- The DF&BF is run entirely by volunteers, without whom we wouldn’t have a festival. Please assist them to make this festival an enjoyable experience for all.